| Contact Us
You can call the museum office at (541) 682-4242, Mon-Fri 9:00-4:00, or use the online form provided to contact museum staff. You may reach the museum, but not the office staff, on Saturday, 10:00-4:00.
|Portrait of University High School boy’s basketball team posing in gym. February 24, 1927. - Catalog Number: KE3084
|Oregon Electric Railway Station, (now the Oregon Electric Station Restaurant), on the northeast corner of 5th Avenue and Willamette Street, Eugene. c. 1931 - Catalog Number: CS257
Please make sure you select the appropriate contact person in the list below for your message to be handled as efficiently as possible.
- Membership, Sarah Morejohn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Morejohn, email@example.com
- Collections Manager, Cheryl Roffe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Director, Bob Hart, email@example.com
- Registrar, Heather Kliever, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibits Curator, Megan Lallier-Barron, email@example.com
- Oral Historian, Virginia Sherwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museum Store Manager, Adrienne Gaudette, email@example.com
- Office Manager, Adrienne Gaudette, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hunter Project Coordinator, Robert Chesnut, email@example.com
- Newsletter Editor, Robert Chesnut, firstname.lastname@example.org
School tours link: Services/Museum Tours/General Info.
Location of Lane County Museum and Historical Society
740 West 13th Avenue, Eugene, OR
Photograph at the top of this page: Trail to Rail” event, the Mrs. Matlock Bridge Party. Women converse while dressed in 19th century costumes. - Catalog Number: KE514
Lane County Historical Society Home | Resources | Research | Services | Museum Store | About Us | Support Us | Contact Us | Search